Due to oversight/inadvertence following players could not be included in the LIST OF PLAYERS FOR ANTI DOPING & ANTI CORRUPTION CLASSES BY BCCI, though their names were included in the handwritten list of players:
NAME OF PLAYERS
SHIV AYUSH SAHAY
RAGHVENDRA PRATAP SINGH
1. The anti-doping and anti-corruption classes by the BCCI shall be held in one session on 13th August, 2018 at HOTEL AALKAJARS INN, Opposite Tewary Bechar, Kankarbagh Main Road (Old Bye Pass), Patna.
2. The Classes will commence from 09.00 AM. The Classes will be held in two batches simultaneously.
: 1st Batch - From serial no. 01 to 151
: 2nd Batch - From serial no. 152 to 307
3. Players of 1st Batch shall report to Mr. D. P. Tripathi (Contact No. 8210769332); AND players of 2nd Batch will report to Mr. Ravinder Mohan (Contact No. 8507728348).
4. Players are requested to bring with them a pen & copy and their ID-Proof.
5. PLAYERS SHALL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BATCHES ONLY.
6. PARTICIAPTION IS MANDATORY FOR PLAYERS AND PRE-CONDITION FOR SELECTION TO STATE TEAM/CAMP.
7. ALL SELECTORS, ACU OFFICERS, MANAGERS, COACHES, PHYSIO AND TRAINERS OF BCA ARE ALSO REQUESTED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THE SESSIONS.
Rabi Shankar Pd. Singh,
Bihar Cricket Association