NOTIFICATION FOR ZONAL-WISE OPEN TRIALS FOR WOMEN
Zonal wise selection trials for Women Players shall be held from 21st May 2018 to 25th May 2018 for selection of players for Zonal Team. Each Zonal team shall play knockout matches, from where players shall be selected for State Team Camp and thereafter State Team shall be selected, which will participate in BCCI tournaments 2018-19.
The programme for selection trials shall be as follows:
1. 21.05.2018 : Players from East Zone (Khagaria, Banka, Jamui, Bhagalpur, Kishanganj, Purnea, Katihar and Arraria)
2. 22.05.2018 : Players from West Zone (East Champaran, West Champaran, Muzzaffarpur, Sheohar, Saran, Siwan and Gopalganj)
3. 23.05.2018 : Players from Central Zone (Patna, Jehanabad, Vaishali, Nalanda, Nawada, Munger, Shekhpura and Lakhisarai)
4. 24.05.2018 : Players from North Zone (Darbhanga, Samastipur, Sitamarhi, Madhubani, Saharsa, Supaul, Madhepura and Begusarai)
5. 25.05.2018 : Players from South Zone (Aurangabad, Kaimur, Rohtash, Gaya, Bhojpur, Arwal and Buxar)
VENUE: MOUIN-UL HAQUE STADIUM, Rajendra Nagar, Patna.
1. For Junior Women Selection Trial the players shall have born on or after 01.09.1999.
2. Players of Bihar domicile shall only participate in selection trials.
3. Players should bring with them following documents:
(i) Aadhar Card of the player and
(ii) Voter ID of parents
(iii) Birth Certificate issued by Corporation/Govt. Date of issuance must be of prior to 01.09.2017.
(iv) School Mark-sheets of three consecutive classes immediately prior to the class in which player is studying at present. If player is registered for Class Xth examination or has passed matriculation then matriculation registration/certificate is compulsory.
(v) Each players should sworn Affidavit (if minor, then of the father/mother and if unfortunately father and mother are not alive then close relative) stating therein that she is not registered with any State Association other then BCA and its members.
(vi) Each Players must bring forwarding letter from the Secretary/ President of the respective District Member Association.
4. The trial shall commence from 07.00 AM on the respective schedule dates of each Zone.
5. The Players shall have to report to Dr. D. P. Tripathi (Contact No. 8210769332).
6. Members of Women Selection Committee shall have to remain present on all the schedule dates of trials.
7. Following Coaches & Trainers shall have to remain present on all the schedule dates of trials:
(i) Ms. Shikha Sonia - Coach
(ii) Ms. Lovely Raj - Coach
(iii) Mr. Vishnu Shankar- Coach
(iv) Mr. – Ali Rashid - Coach
(v) Mr. Vishal Kumar- Trainers
8. Following Physio shall have to remain present on all the schedule dates of trials:
(i) Mr. Shabaj Alam Khan
(ii) Mr. Abhishek Kumar
(iii) Mr. Hemendu Kr. Singh
9. Mr. Vishal Kumar shall be the trainer.