In view of message received from the BCCI, these are following minor changes in the program of anti doping & anti corruption classes to be held on 13th August, 2018:
1. The Anti Doping & Anti Corruption Classes will be held on the schedule date i.e. 13th August, 2018 in one session (in two batches) only at HOTEL ALLKA-JARS INN, Opposite Tewary Bechar, Kankarbagh Main Road (Old Bye Pass Road), Patna.
2. The Classes for all the players shall be held in two batches. Players listed from serial no. 01 to 151 will form 1st Batch and players from serial no. 152 to 307 shall form 2nd Batch. Classes of both the batches shall commence simultaneously in two separate halls on 13th August, 2018 from 09.00 AM.
3. All Players whose names are included in the List of Anti Doping & Anti Corruption Classes by BCCI and List of Left Over Players for Anti Doping & Anti Corruption Classes by BCCI are to report at 08:30 AM at the schedule date and Venue.
4. The 1st Batch shall report to Mr. D. P. Tripathi (Contact No. 8210769332) AND the 2nd Batch shall report to Mr. Ravinder Mohan (Contact No. 8507728348).
5. All Players are requested to come with a pen & Copy. All players are further requested to bring their ID Card.
6. Players shall be allowed to participate in their respective batches only.
7. Participation is Mandatory for players and pre-condition for selection to State Team/Camp.
8. All Selectors, ACU Officers, Managers, Coaches, Physio and Trainers of BCA are also requested to participate in these Classes.
Rabi Shankar Pd. Singh,
Bihar Cricket Association